LOYOLA SADAN, SHRIRAMPUR
The first establishment of the Mission was at the village of Kendel situated on the south bank of the river Pravara, a tributary of the Godavari, which runs about six miles to the north.
The creation of a new centre at Rahata took place in December 1910. Seventeen of the largest and best villages were separated off, with a total of 1,201 Christians and 12 masters.
In mid 60’s Loyola Sadan was started as Catholic Centre for training catechists attached to the Rahata Mission. Today it is a full-fledged parish with a considerable number of catholics and mass centres.
Shrirampur – 413 709,
Tel (02422) 224196